This disclosure documents your consent to conduct transactions electronically and to electronically receive disclosures and notices relative to the accounts you are applying to open with us online. The disclosure also describes your rights relative to conducting transactions electronically and to electronically receiving disclosures and notices, as well as the consequences of withdrawing your consent. We recommend you print and retain a copy of this disclosure and all the disclosures and agreements related to this transaction.
You understand, prior to consenting, that:
1. Your consent applies only to disclosures and notices regarding your accounts,
Including your periodic account statements;
2. Unless you consent, you have the right to receive all required disclosures in paper or non-electronic form;
3. Even after consent, if you want to receive a paper copy of the disclosure in addition to the electronic disclosure you can obtain one free of charge by calling us or writing us at the number of address listed below;
4. You can withdraw your consent at any time by calling us or writing us at the number or address listed below; and
5. By consenting to conduct transactions and receive disclosure and notices electronically you agree to provide us with the information (such as a current email address) needed to communicate with you electronically and update us as to any changes in such information by calling or writing us at the number or address listed below.
We reserve the right to provide any disclosures or notices in writing, rather than electronically. Except as otherwise provided by law or in other agreements, you can give us all notices regarding your accounts or your periodic statements, by email using our then current email address, regardless of anything in this agreement to the contrary; however, we reserve the right to have any notices confirmed in writing upon our request.
Hardware and Software Requirements
To receive an electronic copy of the disclosures, notices, terms and conditions, other documents, and changes you must have the following equipment and software:
1. A personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the Internet.
2. Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive and other data storage unit;
3. An Internet web browser which is capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications with an approved version of browser software and/or operating system of either Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher, Firefox version 3.0 or higher, Chrome version 34 or higher, or Safari version 5.0 or higher.
4. In addition to the system requirements specified in this document, Customer’s system must be equipped with a supported version of Adobe Acrobat Reader of 8.0 or higher. Online Statements are delivered in .pdf format.
5. Customer certifies that by accepting these Terms and Conditions that he/she is able to open and view files in Portable Document Format or “PDF” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available for downloading at http://adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
6. Modifications to the Services in the future may require installation of upgrades to your browser software. Your are responsible for any telephone or other connectivity charges and incurred by accessing your bank accounts through the Services and for the installation, maintenance, and operation of your browser software and/or operating system.
7. Support for new browsers and browser versions will generally be accomplished as they become publicly adopted.
Washington Trust Bank
P.O. Box 2127
Spokane, WA 99210